SMTP Service blocking

  • From: "Sivaprakasam" <spkrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:55:58 +0530

Hi,

I have installed Microsoft ISA 2000 server on Microsoft Windows 2000
Machine.  I am able to block particular site in a particular, and able
to access pop3 mails via ISA Server.  But lot of unwanted mails sent
from my system without my knowledge, I would like to block all this
unwanted mails sent out from my system.  I want to allow only one SMTP
IP address to be allowed via ISA.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

----------------------------
G Sivaprakasam

Seven Hills Business Solutions Limited
Q1A1,10th Floor,  Cyber Towers,
Hi-TEC City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad,
 India
Voice: +91 (40) 5566 4545  , Ext: 2036
 Fax   : +91 (40) 5566 2211
CONFIDENTIALITY/PROPRIETARY NOTE.
 The Document accompanying this electronic transmission contains
Information from Seven Hills Business Solutions Ltd, which is
confidential,
proprietary or copyrighted and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this transmission. If you are not the
intended
recipient, you are notified that closing, copying distributing or taking
any
prohibited. This prohibition includes, without limitation, displaying
this transmission or any portion thereof, on any public bulletin board.
If you are not the intended recipient of this document ,please return
this
Document to Seven Hills Business Solutions Ltd
Please Visit us at <http://www.7hillsbiz.com <http://www.7hillsbiz.com/>