[isalist] Re: SMTP Send - TMG 0x8007000e ERROR_OUTOFMEMORY

  • From: "Jerry G. Young II" <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:01:56 -0400

Also keep an eye on non-paged pool memory utilization.

You didn't recently update any network drivers on the system, did you?

In addition to perfmon, you might want to also fire up poolmon, as that would help identify any potential memory leaks should they exist.

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
+=+ Sent via iPhone +=+

On Jun 23, 2010, at 1:14 AM, Joe Pochedley <Joe.Pochedley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim,

Sorry for not replying sooner… I’m actually on vacation…

Anyhow, I’d checked the system resources… During the event, there was about 180 Mb Free RAM… Don’t remember how much was cached ATM, but nothing struck me as being constrained… We’ve got the system under monitoring, and the allocated RAM and page file usage had been stable for over a week (since the system was last bo oted) … I certainly was scratching my head as to why I was getting an OUTOFMEMORY error when the system really didn’t seem to be out of memory.

There’s 120 GB of free space on the partition (single partition on a RAID1 disks), so disk space certainly isn’t an issue.

If it happens again, I’ll certainly grab more granular diagnostic in fo.

JP