[isalist] Re: SMTP Send - TMG 0x8007000e ERROR_OUTOFMEMORY

  • From: Joe Pochedley <Joe.Pochedley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 01:14:12 -0400

Jim,

Sorry for not replying sooner... I'm actually on vacation...

Anyhow, I'd checked the system resources...  During the event, there was about
180 Mb Free RAM...  Don't remember how much was cached ATM, but nothing struck
me as being constrained...  We've got the system under monitoring, and the
allocated RAM and page file usage had been stable for over a week (since the
system was last booted) ...  I certainly was scratching my head as to why I was
getting an OUTOFMEMORY error when the system really didn't seem to be out of
memory.

There's 120 GB of free space on the partition (single partition on a RAID1
disks), so disk space certainly isn't an issue.

If it happens again, I'll certainly grab more granular diagnostic info.

JP