RE: SMTP Filter STARTTLS Issue

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:06:46 +0100

well this is probably error in smtp filter.
In my opinion this is just end of hexcoded message part... smtp filter expected
still(or new)
command and not message itself. This might happened when CRLF.CRLF is wrongly
implemented by smtp server... or any smtp filter or command processing part.
>Also I get hex strings that do not tell the Smtp command but says exceeded
>length.
Same here hexcoded part of mail have to reach certain length ...
If this error showed on good email... it means smtp filter understood wrongly
email parts assembly.