RE: SMTP Filter Application Filter Array

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:34:34 -0700

Follow up - I don't know where the SMTP filter is storing data.  My
machine does not have any vender parameter sets
For the SMTP filter to read from.  I can read all the filters and write
back to the filters except the SMTP filter!
The only file that seems to change when I make a change to the SMTP
filters is a file called software located in \\winnt\system32\config
No other file is changing or stands out except that and I don't think
that is being used to store data.

Thank you,
Joseph