SMTP

  • From: "Blue Thunder" <cgm7202@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:41:59 +0000

I've just installed ISA server for first time and i've published my internal mail server that is running Maildaemon 5.04.

The incoming smtp traffic enters without any problem, so i can receive messages but the outgoing messages from my internal network are not going out and the response i get is as follows

Attempting to open SMTP connection to [ISA server internal interface:25]

The other host is either down or is not receiving packets on that IP and /or that port

The question is, how can i configure my email server to handle my outgoing messengery

Best regards

Carlos