RE: SETI

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:46:21 -0500

Um, ok ...  At work, and at home, I have only authenticated connections
allowed and am running SETI on 5 machines between the two places.

I have the firewall client installed and it is working flawlessly.

I have left both boxes unchecked in the proxy settings of SETI.

So what am I doing wrong (or right in this case) ?

Paul Nuernberger