Routing an IP

  • From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:29:09 -0800

I have a situation in where I have an application running in my DMZ of a
back to back ISA server environment. The application references a registered
domain ( www.myapp.com <http://www.myapp.com/> )  name and a public IP so
that outside people can get to it. I have created a DNS entry for the domain
name so that my internal network will go straight to the DMZ IP Address
rather going to www.myapp.com <http://www.myapp.com/>  when users access
from the inside. I created a routing rule for the Public IP so that isa
Redirects it to the internal IP on the DMZ server. The problem is that I am
using port 80 and so it is assuming that I want http. How can I route to
that IP on port 80 and not use HTTP?

BOUNCED CHEQUES? Call Veri-Cheque NOW! on Nairobi 537106
AccessKenya - Your Corporate ISP - CRB's solution
provider for fast efficient Email and Internet Services