Routing Table Change

  • From: "Paul Deen" <pdeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:45:28 -0500

Hello,
 Only over the past month or so, I have been receiving almost weekly
notices from my ISA server that states:

"ISA Server detected a change in the IP routing table of the computer."

Then always about 2-3 minutes later, it says it again. My guess is it is
changing, and then changing back a few mins later?

 Where can I find out more information on this? route print? Is that
what it is referring to? Any ideas why this would only happen
infrequently?

Environment: ISA 2000 SP1 in Integrated Mode on Windows Server 2003 no
other apps or services, in a Windows 2000 AD Domain. Static IP from ISP.

Thanks!
Paul