Routing Question

  • From: "Scott" <scott.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 14:29:32 -0600

Hi all,

I have a routing question.

Currently we have a server out in the field set up with a 56K connection.
We run a VPN client from this server to connect to head office and we
successful get an internal 10.x.x.x ip.  From this server I can ping all
head office pc's on the network...however head office users cannot ping
the internal LAN ip of this server...say 10.0.99.200...I do have Routing
and Remote Access enabled on this server.  Users on the 10.0.99.0 network
cannot communicate with users on the 10.x.x.x network...so it is
definitely a routing issue.

The server above connects to head office via our ISA server.  The funny
think about this is that all comm worked fine when we had the server back
at head office connected to the phone line and dialed in and routing
worked.  However when we moved the server to its new located the routing
stopped????

Any Ideas????