RE: Routers in LAT table??

  • From: "JB Fields" <jbfields@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:19:03 -0500

Normally, one includes network address ranges in the LAT and internal domain
name, not specific router addresses.  I was unaware that the firewall client
was required for the client to access external POP servers.

--

J Burford Fields of JB Fields & Associates, LLC

jbfields@xxxxxxx  www.jbfields3.com

"So, everything in the world is a metaphor for something else?"--El Postino