Re: Resource Alloc Failure Pt2

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:39:21 -0700

Resource Alloc Failure Pt2Generally, a "resource allocation" problem is related
to memory (cache filling up), routing (14120 errors) of IP setting changes.
You don't need to reboot your server unless you see errors like "you pagefile
is full" errors.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3