Request for Suggestions for Sharepoint and Branch Office Docs

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:29:38 -0500

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be updating the ISA Server 2000 Branch Office Kit to an ISA
Server 2004 version. I'm wondering what type of questions you would like
answered regarding ISA Server 2004 Branch Office Deployments. I want the
docs in the BO kit to answer your questions, so you don't have to pull
your hair out trying to reinvent the wheel :-)

Also, is anyone publishing Sharepoint sites with ISA?
If so, why -- to meet legal requirements, like HIPPA or Sarbanne-Oxley
or equiv?
What works for you?
What doesn't work for you?

I'm wondering about updating the ISA/Sharepoint Kit to ISA Server 2004,
but want to make sure people are actualling publishing Sharepoint and
what info you need to know before considering it. If no one is using
Sharepoint, then I can find something else to do with my time :-)

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder