RE: Reports problems?

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:19:09 -0400

Andre,

What account are you specifying to create the report job?  Are you using
the account that was used to install ISA?  This would be recommended and
could be the reason you receive the first error message.

On my ISA box, there is no option to run the scheduled task using Run
As.

Didn't mean to imply that you haven't read the FAQs :)