Reports problem

  • From: "Igor Derbyshev" <derbyshev@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:21:42 +0400

Hello.
I have a standalone ISA Server set up in integrated mode.
ISA is a member of domain and configured to use SQL/ODBC logging to my
internal SQL 2000 server located on a different machine.

When I try to generate a report, I get the following error in event log
and an empty report:

Source: Microsoft ISA report generator
EvendID: 21009
The action to retrieve the DSN and table names for the ISA Server log
failed.
The error code in the Data area of the event properties indicates the
cause of the failure.
The error description is: Access is denied.

User credentials used for report job have domain admin and local admin
rights.
Any ideas?

Have a nice day!
Igor Derbyshev