Reports are not created

  • From: "Guillaume PATRY" <guillaume.patry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 08:29:43 -0600

Hi All,

I have an French ISA with SP1 on a Win2K adv server with SP2.

The Dailysum task work fine, I have 2 ILS files in the ISASummaries
folder, but when I create a report job in the ISA Management console, the
Repgen start, use some memory and cpu and end.

Now I don't have any reports, I don't have any error in the event log.

I have installed Microsoft Access 2K. Is it the matter ?

I want to say the reports were created at the first time i install ISA
server, but after a few days, the reports will refuse to work .....

Does anybody have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Guillaume