Re: Reports Access

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:49:56 -0700

Dailysum and Repgen will be looking on the workstation for logs in a folder
that only exists on the ISA server itself.
Where you tell ISA to store the logs is also where dailysum and repgen to
find them.  I agree that it makes "remote admin" of ISA via the admin tools
a bit of a pain, but that's another complaint for the PSS folks.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG