Reports

  • From: Steven Fitzgerald <Steven.Fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:54:34 -0000

Hi guys,

I'm in a bit of a pickle, my reports aren't coming out.  Here's what I've
done already:

Monitoring configuration | New | Report Job

Period : either Daily or Custom today

Schedule: Either Immediately, tomorrow or in five minutes from creation

Credentials: Either local Administrator account, my Domain Admin account or
Domain Administrator account

Two of them created a while ago have the status of 'ready'

The others don't have a status.

After the time set on the reports, I don't get an entry in Monitoring under
any of the subfolders.

I have changed the domain for the machine a couple of times, but I'm fairly
sure it's never worked.

Any ideas where I might start?

Cheers.

 <mailto:steven.fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Steven Fitzgerald