RE: Reports

  • From: Alexey Fernández Suárez <alexeyfernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:22:03 -0400

I had that problem, and I was using Isa Management from the ISA server
computer (not remotely).
I solve the problem upgrading Internet Explorer from 5.5 to 6.0 version.
Since the tool is used to see Reports is Internet Explorer, may be the
problem is some object of IE loosed used by the generated reports.