Reporting in ISA2000

  • From: "Heath Barun" <Hbarun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:27:20 -0700

I have reposted this message in plain TEXT format.

I have recently deployed a number of ISA servers.
These servers send request out via the LAN and receive traffic back via
satellite.
ISA has been installed in cache mode and is used to secure the traffic and
users on each server.
One of the features of ISA is the build in monitoring capabilities.
I draw reports on a daily basis without any problems.

The issue I currently have is with the most recent ISA server
implementation.
I have installed a W2K /ISA2000 server in our DMZ to replace Gauntlet.
For some reason the reporting function shows successful, but with no
output when trying to view the reports in IE.
I have checked the log files and they are generated. I have tried both
formats ISA /WC3.

Has anyone had the experienced similar issues with reporting?