Re: Reporting...

  • From: "Adrian" <a.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:31:06 -0700

> Hi Bryan
net-alyzer could solve this problem for you. It reports on all activity
and wher you are using DHCP and the users name is not in the logs you can
enable the "IPTRACK"feature of the solution. This feature creates an
association between a machine and a user so that activity from a macine
can generally be associated with a user or account.
For more information go to www.net-alyzer.net
They also offer a discount to ISAServer.org members.

reagrds
Adrian

Soft-ex

 I am having a heck of a time with reporting. Normally I would use