Report - Last result failed

  • From: "stephen" <stephen.collopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 02:16:29 -0700

I was asked to look at the usage of the ISA on 1/1/02. All reports have
been collecting information up until 31/12/01. When I looked at the Report
Jobs folder under Monitoring Configuration. The Report running is
displayed but displays the last result as failed.
I created another report job "anyname" and this also failed. A reboot
seems to have cured the problem, and I now have the report from the
1/1/02. Does anyone know why this happened? I've looked through the event
logs and technet to find out some more information but can't seem to find
any.

Many Thanks
Stephen