RE: Report Jop

  • From: Alexey Fernández Suárez <alexeyfernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:15:56 -0500

Thanks Muqeem Syed

It is that i want, but when i open a report its address refers to a .html
file located in Temporary Internet Files folder, for example:

c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Repb23.tmp.htm

I think the report page is generated in that folder when you invoke to see
the specific report, and i dont have guarantee of its persistence in a
folder.

Can any one give me more help?

Thanks
Alexey