Re: Rename and Give new IP address to ISA server

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:31:43 -0800

You'll have to re-join the list; they had database corruption over the
weekend and everyone got "unsubscribed".
The name you enter there should match the value you find in "DNS Suffix and
NetBIOS Computer Name" window in the properties of "My Computer" and click
through "Network Identification", "Properties", "More".

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the book!