RE: Rename Isa Machi

  • From: "David Haam" <DavidH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:48:31 -0700

Given this info, I wonder what would happen if the ISA server were renamed and
then the registry setting for aliases was used for the old name.

(I know, not supported; but this could be a "quick-fix" until a rebuild of the
server is possible.)

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters\OptionalNames
(REG_STRING)

David

        From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

        You can't