Remote users to VPN configuration.

  • From: "Miguel Silva" <mnsilva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:11:24 -0600

Good Afternoon.
Last night i changed from a Windows 2k Server with ISA server 2k to a
Windows 2003 Server with ISA Server 2004 joined to the a Windows 2000
Domain.
On the ISA 2k i had a VPN server configured through pptp and everything
was working correctly.

I've been reading tutorials but i get always stuck on the same place.
When i try to "Enable VPN Client Access" an error message appears saying
something like: "ISA Server unable to add this computer to the list of
valid remote access servers in the active directory. etc,"
i tryed adding it on a domain controller like the help says:

"Solution
Log on to the computer with an account that has domain admin permissions.
Launch the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in, and then
double-click the domain name.
Double-click the Users folder, and then double-click the RAS and IAS
Servers security group.
Select the Members tab, and add the server to this group. You will receive
a message informing you whether registration is successful. "

Could someone point me out to the right place?.. it's driving me nuts

Thanks
Miguel Silva