Remote access/dial-up access from external to Win2003 server with ISA 2004 installed

  • From: "Alex" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 12:49:01 -0600

I need to configure Remote access dial-in clients to access the network
resources on the corporate network thru dialup. I do not want to do this
thru a VPN server. I just want to establish a RAS dial-up connectivity.
What are the configurations needed in ISA 2004 ? Should the Routing &
Remote access be modified ??? FYI, Win2003 Server -Enterprise & ISA 2004
are installed on the same machine without a DC configured. Prior to
installing ISA, i could successfully establish a dial-up connection to the
server.

Awaiting a reply soon.

Thanks,
Alex