[isalist] Re: Remote VPN Client on Same Subnet?

  • From: Nadeem Muhammad Ali <nadeem_elec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 06:01:57 +0000

thanks 4 your reply steve,

before i move one site to different network there is another problem is, VPN is
connected successfully to our head office but when connection established my
internet is stoped  and when i disconnected internet then start. what is this
problem can you help me in this please.

Regards
Nadeem Muhammad Ali

From: steve@xxxxxxxxxx
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:13:31 -0400
Subject: [isalist] Re: Remote VPN Client on Same Subnet?

1 of your sites needs to be moved to a different subnet.

Steve