RE: Remote Access of PC that is behind ISA

  • From: "Kelli Irwin" <kirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:27:19 -0400

Thanks all... and Ed.  :)
I AM a "her".
Webex and GoToMyPC look great and if it was my dime I probably would use one of
those in a heartbeat.  Unfortunately I think in today's economic climate it
would be a hard sell for buying ANYTHING new.   Someone mentioned that I COULD
use Timbuktu.  Since we already have that I would like to get that to work if
possible.  I checked with the Timbuktu Techs and they said that they knew of a
person who got it to work behind ISA once but that person never got back to
them with any settings.  Has ANYONE made Timbuktu do what I want to do, behind
ISA?? ... if so, how??

Thanks again,
Kelli (girl) :)