RE: Regarding Xincom, RainConnect and Other Sports Stories

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:37:22 -0400

In my humble opinion you, (as usual), excited yourself......:)...looking
at Greggo's mums home vid again?

Rainwall for ISA 2000 was unbeatable, (apart from the manual solution),
reasonably easy to set up and was as reliable as the hardware that ISA
was installed on...:))

Extortionate pricing though. A lot cheaper to get up off your butt and
switch the Internet connetion manually....:)