Re: Redirecting restricted web pages.

  • From: itmail@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:06:08 -0600

This is a basic run of how I set up to block Web pages, but it is not
working.

1) Set up a protocol rule to allow any request for http; https.
2) Created a destination Set called limited access.
        Then added hotmail.com; no * because I want this just to be for this
destination set not the entire domain.
3) Created my S&C
        Deny box check and redirect set to http://local-intranet
Apply rule to all except selected destination set. Chose limited access
destination set. Then I added the global group for limited access. Then
click finish.

The when I open IE for the users in the Limited access group ALL is
redirected to the http://local-intranet.

Any help would be appreciated.