Redirected URL does not work ?

  • From: "Graham Isherwood" <grahamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:40:45 -0700

Hi
We have set up a site and content rule to block inappropriate sites. This
works - users do not get to the site named. However the client's browser
does not redirect to our intranet message page, instead it always goes to
MSN Search and displays a "We can't find whateveritis.com" message instead
with an option to search for similar sites! Access right seem to be no
problem - if the user types in the address we use for the redirection - lo
the correct message page is displayed. This has driven us daft for weeks -
can anyone help ?

Thanks
Graham