RE: Rebuild problems

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <bartleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:11:16 -0500

I actually had complete trust in ISA. That was what boggled me. I've
been running it for over 2 years, multiple builds and playing with
rules, etc. I knew everything was right and there was no reason, from
ISA's perspective, that it should not be working. Was a hard one to find
though, I found one obscure error that tipped me off, took almost 2
weeks to surface.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley

  _____