RE: Real Audio Issues

  • From: "Andrews, Bryan (CCI-Atlanta)" <Bryan.Andrews@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:04:08 -0500

So... From TEchnet...

Method 1
Create Client Set-based protocol rules (or Site and Content rules if
applicable) to allow HTTP for clients that are using Real Player. This
nullifies the User ID-based authentication for requests coming from IP
addresses that belong to the Client Set that you use.

Does this have to be done...? Sure seems like MS is making it difficult
to use competing products...

:)