RE: RainConnect Help anyone?

  • From: "Jim Huntington - Footprints Developments Ltd" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:41:46 -0000

We have this exact problem too - at the same time as we upgraded to the
latest version of Rainconnect, we changed the public IP address range of
one of the ISP's and we thought this caused our problem. Assuming you
didn't change anything during the upgrade then I guess we both have the
same problem caused by the upgrade. We cannot reproduce this in our test
environment so have come to the conclusion that only a rebuild from
scratch will fix it. The problem is we can't get any downtime until
mid-March, so if you manage to get anywhere with it I'd be really
interested in your results.

We have also triple checked everything, so this cannot be a coincidence.

Not much help I know, but at least you have a buddy with the same
problem!