Re: Radius

  • From: "arifoff" <arifoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:08:57 +0500

Thanks for response

regards

arif
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tomerm1
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 9:05 PM
  Subject: [isalist] Re: Radius

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  I also have an ISA server with Radius on it (No E2K though) I created two
packet filters. One as Radius accounting and one Radius Authentication. For
accounting, I created a UDP filter with receive send direction, local port is
fixed with 1813 as port number, Remote port are all ports. The same thing for
authentication only using port 1812. The local computer tab is the external
interface that the NAS is pointing at and the Remote computer is the NAS ip
address.

  It works perfect for me.