Re: RULES DONT WORK

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:12:39 -0800

Destination sets shouldn't include client address sets that reflect internal
clients.
Your existing rules are the equivalent of instructing ISA to disallow
traffic if it:
1. comes from these clients
2. is destined for these clients
..since ISA will never see traffic of this shape, the rule never fires and
all things are allowed.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver