[isalist] Re: RU IPTV - Multicasting

  • From: "Steven Comeau" <scomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:05:47 -0500

Okay, it's been a while and I am back on this project.  Jim, you
mentioned that I need to configure IGMP for this traffic, etc.   I did
configure IGMP and on the Internal Interface it is setup as a Router V2
and made the external interface a Proxy (we already have RRAS installed
because we VPN between our 4 sites).  My issue now is how do I make
rules to allow this to pass through.

I have heard it done, I just can't figure out the next step or the right
Access rules.

Thanks

Steve Comeau

Associate Director of IT