Re: RRAS fails to start

  • From: "Eustace" <epeters@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:58:28 -0500

The Information Technology Center is pleased to announce that it is hosting
a grand Information Technology Conference in Antigua.  This conference
TECHFEST 2001, is targeted towards the public and private sector of the
CARICOM countries and will take place from November 12 - 14th, 2001.

We have noted the quality of your product, and think that it would be a
worthwhile addition to be displayed at the conference.

We therefore take pleasure in inviting you to set up a booth at the
conference, as this will be a tremendous marketing opportunity, to be able
to reach a specialized core of Information Technology workers and decision
makers in the region.

For further information on the details of the booths and the conference, we
can be contacted by email at techfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or by phone or
fax as noted  above.  For other details about the conference, please be sure
to stop by our website at
http://www.SiliconBeachAntigua.com/techfest/fest2001.html.