RE: RRAS

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:40:10 -0400

Yes, if you install the Windows 2000 Resource Kit, it provides many VB
scripts for administration type work, the file you are looking for is
called Service.vbs, use this inside a Command Window and make sure you type
in CSCript before executing this VB file, you will also need to know a
Administrative Login ID and Password to stop and restart any services. I
have used this, it works very well.