RE: RES: i want to know for whome this IP-Address

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:30:25 -0800 (PST)

dear All,

i just only ask this question , No More No Less .

but why you are doing like that , Please if some one know the answer , Pleasse
let me know , other wise i do not need to see like this Answers , Much better
for me and for you All,

thanks

Greg Mulholland <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {      BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)}w\:* {      BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}.shape {    BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)}st1\:* {    BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)}@font-face {
font-family: Tahoma;}@font-face {       font-family: Trebuchet MS;}@font-face {
font-family: Verdana;}@page Section1 {size: 595.3pt 841.9pt; margin: 70.85pt
3.0cm 70.85pt 3.0cm; }P.MsoNormal {        FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm
0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN:
0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {     COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}P {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0cm; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0cm;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt:
 auto}SPAN.EstiloDeEmail19 {    COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial;
mso-style-type: personal-reply}P.section1 {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT:
0cm; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0cm; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt:
auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto}LI.section1 {       FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN-LEFT: 0cm; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0cm; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman";
mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto}DIV.section1 {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0cm; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0cm; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto}DIV.Section1 {
  page: Section1}http://www.ISAserver.org
Who is Dawn and what did she do wrong :)