RES: VPN Connection

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <decarli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:16:53 -0300

You need to allow Terminal Server packets on IP Packet Filter.
How:

1. Create one filter called Terminal Server.
2. Ip protocol: UPD - Protocol Number 17 , Direction Both , Local Port:
Fixed Port , Local Port Number: 3389 , remote port: all port
keep the defaut setting to local computer and remote computer option.

Alex