RES: Re: RES: Re: Destination Set

  • From: "LEANDRO DOS S. FERREIRA - TI" <LEANDRO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:06:21 -0300

ok... tks

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Faraz Hassan Khan [mailto:f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2005 12:03
Para: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Assunto: [isalist] Re: RES: Re: Destination Set

well it sound like the problem with your domain structure, or may be the
trusting issue.
anyways, wait untill TOM and family response you.

"LEANDRO DOS S. FERREIRA - TI" <LEANDRO@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ok... but the problem is not with me... when I create a destination set I apply
only a few users' group to access the specificy destination site and when the
users try access them ... the isaserver request the username and pwd.