RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RE: Forcing SSl

  • From: "Allisson C. Silva" <allisson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:23:56 -0300

Hi alex,
Great part of the procedure that you passed me I already I had fact, less the
part of the Server Publish for Https. After you make it, really hears the
redirect of HTTP for HTTPS in the referring directores to the OWA that is
configured for SSL. However after it to redirect for https occurs the following
error:
500 Internal Server Error - The target principal name is incorrect.
(-2146893022)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
 The emitted certificate has the correct name for the site and therefore I did
not understand the error and when looking for for same me the Technet (in
compact disc and the Web) nothing I found the respect. The Microsoft must have
become this less problematic process in sight that and the same basic for the
security requirements. Of any form I will continue trying and if you or
somebody he will have another idea will be Obliged coming well
Thanks...

Allisson Cândido
Administrador de Rede
Flag Informática S/C