RES: RE: RES: RE: RES: RE: Filtering on VPN tunnels?

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:26:48 -0300

Just like I configured it here, only difference is that I didn't use the Local
and Remote VPN wizards.

I don't want to say Windows 2003 is bugged or something like that, but is there
anything else that should be done after installing ISA server + SP1 + FP1?

If this issue was happening here, there must be a cause... I just want to find
out if I missed any step or something...

Tiago de Aviz
IT Consultant
MCP-CNA-AIX-CCNA-CCDA
www.softsell.com.br