RES: RE: Linksys x ISA

  • From: "Luiz Claudio Camargo" <lcamargo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:13:59 -0300

I want to use the linksys at the branch office, in the main office I want isa
server work as a VPN Server. I agree the Vpn router isn´t perfect. It works as
a client for me, not as a "server" The Win2k Ipsec policie work in the same
computer I install Isa Server. I could connect these small offices to the main
office trought Linksys.

It has worked without the ISA Server...

RRAS -> LAN

But when I install Isa Server in the w2k server the tunel work but the packets
are blocked to the LAN.