RES: RE: ISA Services failing due to missing trust.

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:09:33 -0300

I had this exact problem yesterday, but i solved it differently.

I created a new destination set with the same contents that the other set had,
changed the destination set inside the Protocol Rules, and then it worked.
There was a Microsoft article with a similar issue when you had that same
problem, but with schedules. After thinking very little, I decided do to the
same, but with the destination sets.

The only difference is that my Firewall service wouldn't go up because it
generated an error event saying that a registry entry was corrupt.

Stuff that happens when you have to restore a System State =))

Tiago de Aviz

tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.softsell.com.br