RES: RE: FTP accross ISA server on COLT server

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:01:21 -0300

Thomas,

If you enable packet filters in order to allow outbound FTP connections, they
are made in active mode, right? Unless the IE or FTP client is set to do on
PASV mode or if the Web Proxy service is configured to open FTP connections in
PASV mode, they should be made in active mode.

At least here I don't have problems with that.

BTW, there's also the Colt M4A1 assault rifle, which can have a silencer and a
built-in grenade launcher =)

Things you learn playing Counter-Strike!

Tiago de Aviz
IT Consultant
MCP-CNA-AIX-CCNA-CCDA
www.softsell.com.br