RE: RES: POP3 & SMTP

  • From: "Alex S. Pereira" <9047.alexsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:43:20 -0300

MessageFriese,

I wanna configure my network like your, but I still can not do the Outlook
Express works with ISA Server, I made exactly like the procedure from
www.isaserver.org explains to configure my ISA for Outlook works but doesn't
work, looking into log file I saw that don't have any event on FW log for my
tries to connect via Outlook to mail servers, can you or anybory help me ?

Alex