RE: RES: Off topic: SBS Liscensing

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:50:43 -0600

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Amy,

So its sounds like the best price proposition for the customer is to by
a second SBS license and integrated that second SBS machine into the
existing domain by making it a member server. In that way you can use
the second SBS machine as your ISA Server? That would be less expensive
than a Windows 2000 and ISA Server Standard Edition license.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder